Information We Collect
We collect the following information:
• Information which you provide on our Contact form or on any of our landing pages
Technical details in connection with visits to this website are logged for our statistical purposes. The technical details logged include:
• The IP address of each visitor and the domain of the internet service provider
• The previous website address from which a visitor reached us, including any search terms used
• “Clickstream” data which shows the traffic of visitors around the ZMG website
• The type of web browser used by a visitor
We also use an outside provider for web-site statistics. Providers use visitors’ IP addresses but do not have access to users’ email addresses. The primary provider we use is Google Analytics. You can find further information on the information which it collects at http://www.google.com/analytics/.
What we do with Information Collected
The personal information you provide when submitting via our contact form is used to reach out to visitors interested in learning more about ZMG. This information may also be used to tell you about the services and products which may be of interest to you and for statistical purposes.
We will never share your data with any third parties.
In particular, we may use or disclose your information for the following reasons:
• To contact you for marketing purposes
• To address technical problems or service complaints
• We may use this information to deal with cases of illegal activity, abuse or harassment
• We may transfer this information to enable an external auditor to verify our website traffic figures
• We may disclose this information where required by law to do so
• We may disclose this information to law enforcement, government officials or courts where we believe that disclosure is necessary and proportionate; and
• We may disclose this information where we believe that disclosure is necessary and proportionate for the protection of the legitimate interests of ourselves or of a third party.
Access to Personal Data
Under section 4 of the Data Protection Acts 1988, 2003 & 2018, you have a right to be given a copy of your personal data. You may do so by sending us a request in writing (posted to Zahra Media Group), 12 Prince of Wales Terrace, Quinsborough Road, Bray, Co. Wicklow, A98 V0H4 or via email at: email@example.com. ZMG will reply to you within 30 calendar days.
Your rights as a data subject
At any point while we are in possession of or are processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that Zahra Media Group refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why.
A cookie is a small text file containing a unique identification number that is transferred from a website to the hard drive of your computer so that the website may identify you and track your activities in the website. Our cookies only recognise your computer and do not know or store any personal information. You may choose not to enable your cookies in your browser if your browser permits, although you need to enable the cookies to use the site properly.
Cookies that are currently set are ..
• Google Analytics. Google Analytics gives key insights that help drive the evolution of our site on our mobile app and desktop. It shows us exactly how people are using our site on each platform.
• Social Share buttons. This is used to allow you to share our content around the web. You’ll see this functionality on individual article pages.
ZMG understands that our customers are concerned about the security of their personal details. Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorised employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications. Therefore, although we use industry standard practices to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personally identifiable information or private communications will remain private.
By providing ZMG with your email address and clicking the box to opt in to our monthly newsletter, you are agreeing to receive email communications from ZMG. You can choose to stop these email subscriptions at any time, by clicking the ‘Unsubscribe’ button at the bottom of every email communication from us and thus opting out of our email database.
Should you experience any difficulty unsubscribing from any of our emails, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will rectify the problem upon receipt of your request.
Controlling your personal information
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you or rectify any personal information which is incorrect or incomplete under the Data Protection Acts 1988-2003. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us at hello@zahramediagroup. Please note that to protect your privacy we may require further information to verify your identity.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com.